PhysioTools Online changes
Uutiset | 5 June 2018
We have updated PhysioTools Online to meet the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements.
We have changed these features in the Client page:
- The client list is no longer displayed automatically. You can search for the clients by their name or find your own clients (Click on Find my clients by date).
- You must confirm the consent of your clients to use their e-mail address (new tick box Email consent).
- The visibility setting now means client visibility and not only the exercise program visibility. By default, the visibility for the site is selected.
We have also added a new About tab visible for Administrators. It includes:
- PhysioTools contact information
- subcontractor information
- our Data Protection Agreement (DPA).