Excellent reviews for Physiotools in measuring the quality of customer service.
In the Spring we conducted a survey of our customers regarding the quality of our customer service. The survey was conducted by Kulmia Insight Oy from Finland.
The NPS (Net Promoter Score) of Physiotools was as high as 60.
The most important measure included in the survey was the NPS figure, which is commonly used to measure customer satisfaction. We found the NPS figure by asking customers how likely they would be to recommend Physiotools as a company to a friend or colleague.
The NPS is calculated using the following formula: (number of referrals - number of reviewers) / (number of respondents) x 100. If a company’s NPS score is greater than 0, it can be assumed that the majority of customers would recommend the company. A score of more than 50 is excellent, and more than 70 is world class. The NPS score for Physiotools was 60.
Specific questions about the quality of our customer service were also included in the survey. Participants were asked to respond on a scale of 1 – 5, with 1 = strongly disagree and 5 = strongly agree. The averages of the responses were:
- Physiotools customer service is professional: 4.6 / 5
- Physiotools customer service is friendly: 4.6 / 5
- Communication is smooth and easy 4.5 / 5
- I receive help from Physiotools when I need it: 4.4 / 5
The following are samples of feedback from customers who responded to the survey:
- Physiotools has always made me feel that I matter and that I am a valued customer.
- I have not needed to contact or use customer services in the 20 years I have used Physiotools - speaks for itself!
- Everytime I have needed help Andy has been completely brilliant and he always responds quickly to queries. In the modern age it is great to have such a good level of support from a friendly and helpful real person not a call centre or an auto response.
We are pleased that our investment in customer service is reflected in the results of the survey. The importance we place on the quality of customer service is demonstrated in our quick response to customer queries, the provision of free training and our aim to provide a friendly and personal service to each customer.
We are grateful to the 53 people who responded to the survey, which was conducted in March/April 2020 as an electronic survey. It was distributed in a newsletter, on social media and via emails sent to customers.