- By Physiotools
Lower extremity exercises are a combination of new and updated versions of existing exercises, which will be of particular interest to professionals working in Physiotherapy (MSK rehab) and Sports & Fitness.
The exercise objectives included in the new content are:
- strengthening (e.g. eccentric exercises)
- stretching and range of motion
- functional and integrated movements i.e. exercises challenging the whole kinetic chain
- movement control and stability
- balance and coordination
- jumping and landing drills
Some exercises also include the use of equipment that can be used at home: free weights, exercise bands, balance boards etc.
100 photographs , 100 videos
English, Finnish, German, Swedish
Physiotools Premium –
Create professional home exercise programs
These exercises are included in Physiotools Premium online exercise software. Physiotools Premium contains a wide range of exercises from different specialist areas, including exercise videos and a free exercise app for your clients.